Specialty Practice Areas
PLEASE NOTE: This list is not exhaustive. Contact us for more information about how we can help you.
Family and Matrimonial Law
For Traditional and Nontraditional Families
- Marriage and Partnership: contested and uncontested divorce, separations.
- Child custody, visitation, child abuse and neglect/ACS cases, domestic violence/Orders of Protection, paternity, guardianship. child support, juvenile delinquency, modification petitions, name change.
- Representation in administrative hearings for individuals reported to the State Central Register of Child Abuse and Maltreatment, or those being investigated by ACS/NYC Children’s Services.
- Adoption and Parenting—parenting agreements, donor agreements, adoptions.
Civil Rights 42 U.S.C. subsection 1983
- Police Misconduct
- Police Brutally
- False Arrest
- Malicious Prosecution
- Child Welfare Cases: Civil rights cases brought against NYC Children’s Services (formerly the Administration for Children’s Services) and their foster care agencies for the wrongful removal of children from their parents or other unconstitutional actions and/or injuries/abuses to children while in foster care.
- Weapons Possession
- Larceny/Theft Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Possession of Controlled Substance